Dogs playing pool

sawdust1

4 minutes ago, sawdust1 said:

A cutting I did for my son's rec room. Cut out of baltic birch and finished with lacquer. I don't remember who made the pattern.1982142435_richdos.thumb.JPG.b90e891292226c7a179d48bcdf4c3ef6.JPG

Now you need to do the one of dogs playing poker. Very job on this. I like it.

Edited by octoolguy

55 minutes ago, octoolguy said:

I found one source for that pattern.

Old crow scrollwerks. $6.00

8 hours ago, sawdust1 said:

Wish I could find a pattern for them playing poker.

Yeah but don't buy from him...Don is not a rip off.. BUT.. he moved into a retirement home and has no internet and it's been posted on here in the past.. You buy the pattern but you never receive a pattern.. The site is set up so he has to email you the photo.. He needs to take the site down.. but not sure maybe he's not even alive anymore.. I used to deal with him a lot because he has a lot of car designs.. but no more.. since he moved to the retirement home..

On 5/18/2019 at 6:15 PM, octoolguy said:

I found one source for that pattern.

Old crow scrollwerks. $6.00

Kevin is correct, I think

I don't think "Old Crow Scrollwerks" "Works" any more.  I think you can still get the Helmut Schwiboggens from the address provided at that site, but I haven't been able to get any kind of response from the Old Crow patterns part.  I emailed Helmut's address and received a response that Helmut's patterns are still available.  I would email and ask before spending any money though.

Pretty sad, he has good patterns, I agree someone need to remove the site.  Maybe Don is unable to.

Edited by Scrappile

The last pattern that I bought from Old Crow Scrollworks  was one that I had him make of a well known person to the quilting community and he received the request the day after that his wife had passed away. He responded right back telling me that it would be a while before he would be able to do a pattern and it was about 2 weeks later. Not knowing him in person but I really thank that the passing of his wife was more than he could handle and to me explains his move into the retirement home. The site does need to be taken down but he may not be able to do so or does not have the capability to do it. It is so sad that he no longer can do the style of patterns that he was known for.

Erv