Hello Al l!!

Old Dust

Just found you.

I do my scroll work as a fund raiser for the Arizona Lions Clubs Handicapped Camp.

During the "Winter Visitor" season here in AZ I do a number of craft shows at RV and Mobile Home parks/resorts.

Two weeks ago I was able to send the camp a check for $3,000.00 that I was able to raise over the last year. That brought my total over the years, to over $34,000.00.

I look forward to sharing ideas and hints I have learned.

Here is hint #1.

Check out 99 cent stores and Dollar Tree stores for items you can add scroll saw art to; I.E.

wood boxes, cutting boards,picture frames, clocks (yes I have bought quarts clocks for 99 cents, added scroll work and got $15-$20 donation.)

The 99 cent stores are usually family owned by Orientals and can get special orders for you, because of their contacts.

See you down the road.

John

Old Dust

Just found you.

Check out 99 cent stores

John

Old Dust

I found something quite useful in one recently. It was a rubber stamp of a cartoon figure. Actually I looked for and found one that was defective - missing the rubber stamp part; in other words, just the nice comfortable handle. I glued on a circle of good quality sandpaper.

I use it all the time now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...