North Country Amateur

Jhuey

• Good morning folks. I hail from Northern Michigan. I have been on a quest to put my shop together for many years. Although I have attempted scroll saw projects for awhile I consider myself an amateur. Presently I am setting up my scroll saw area in my wood shop. I have an older Jet JSS-26. I hope to tap into the groups knowledge to help me out. I will look around and try not to be bothersome with my questions. Thanks in advance. 

2EDFD21C-FEE9-4338-8B61-64AB34E971A1.jpeg

Welcome to the Village from East Tennessee.  Glad you joined in and look forward to your participation.  As already noted, questions are not a bother - that is how we have all learned - asking others for the wisdom and knowledge they have gained ahead of us. Usually, if you have a question, there is someone else lurking who has it too but are afraid to ask.

Welcome from Arizona. Be sure and check out the pattern library and the tutorial forums here in The Village. There is a lot of good information in them and you will find that the people here are very helpful and happy to share their knowledge and skills with one another. Just ask and you receive. 

Dick

heppnerguy