Come on folks, tell us about you.

OCtoolguy

23 hours ago, Rockytime said:

Thank you for the kind wishes! Surgery went well yesterday and I'm home today. Can't drive or go into the shop for two weeks. However I feel great and this too shall pass. Also I have just upgraded my profile page.

Great to hear Les. Continued prayers for smooth sailing and you are back in the shop soon, 2 weeks will get you through the holiday madness, so relax and enjoy. 😉

Edited by meflick
Typo

On 12/18/2019 at 7:31 PM, bandaideman said:

Sorry Roberta busy season missed your post and question. I am in Winston Salem. 

There is a scrollsaw club that meets at the Winston-Salem Klingspor’s store. You might want to check it out. I don’t know the days or times, but the people at Klingspor’s would know. They’re nice folks. 

Yes the club meets once a month there at 6. I plan to attend after the first of the year. I have known about it but have been getting things set up here after move and it seems as I get older going out at night doesn't happen like it used to but I will make it. They also are at the klingspor store Weds morning doing demos.