Napkin Holder

Tammi201

I just HATE it when things break and I cant fix them!!! ggggrrrrrr!!! lol you did a beautiful job on your napkine holder the cutting sanding and finishing is just wounderful !! so now you have to get back to your saw and wow us with your next project!!! ( I said get back to your saw instead of your workshop because for years my scroll saw and drill press lived in my  kitchen!!! lol the only time the kids would complain was if I started sawing while they were cooking!!! lol I was nice about it though, I told them you have to eat a pek of sawdust before you die lol a variation of you have to eat a pek of dirt before you die lol) 

On 4/30/2020 at 5:51 PM, Dragonkort said:

I just HATE it when things break and I cant fix them!!! ggggrrrrrr!!! lol you did a beautiful job on your napkine holder the cutting sanding and finishing is just wounderful !! so now you have to get back to your saw and wow us with your next project!!! ( I said get back to your saw instead of your workshop because for years my scroll saw and drill press lived in my  kitchen!!! lol the only time the kids would complain was if I started sawing while they were cooking!!! lol I was nice about it though, I told them you have to eat a pek of sawdust before you die lol a variation of you have to eat a pek of dirt before you die lol) 

That’s funny, thank you . I do have another project in mind. 😁

On 4/30/2020 at 9:52 AM, edward said:

Very nicely done, been down that road before, didn't break it while cutting but dropped it on the floor.

Either way it’s the worst.  I made a Christmas tree, just finished sanding and dropped it, broke in half. Lol

i'll be waiting to see your next project!!!  that's one of the reasons I come here...I can see what other people are making.. I finally finished the bird cages with little birdies in the, from steve good and now I just have to cut out the stand and sand and paint it.  This is the flat version where the cage has 4 pieces to cut out. I like the other one that's round better lol and will be cutting that out hopefuly soon lol but after I get this one finished I want to work on some compound cut patterns...of course i'll cut the star ship out first!! lol im making 2 one for our Christmas tree and one to hang from one of my nick nack shelfs..im trying to figure out how I can make the one for the Christmas tree sort of christmasy.. lol  I also have the bull dog tooth pick holder to get carving on, but I need for spike to drill the hole for the  mouth in them first...its on his list!! lol right now hes working on the new dvd/vhs recorder we got...then he has to change the sandpaper on  the belt sander for me....I asked him to let me know when he changes it so I watch and maybe learn how to do it myself but he said id never be able to change it myself...I wounder if it could be put on with out being so tight I can't take the parts off that need to be taken off in order to change the sandpaper? but then again if the sandpaper fits it on real tight that could be a problem for me as well.... hummm i'll have to think on that...well anyway I have plenty of things to keep me busy until I can get to those lol 

22 hours ago, Dragonkort said:

i'll be waiting to see your next project!!!  that's one of the reasons I come here...I can see what other people are making.. I finally finished the bird cages with little birdies in the, from steve good and now I just have to cut out the stand and sand and paint it.  This is the flat version where the cage has 4 pieces to cut out. I like the other one that's round better lol and will be cutting that out hopefuly soon lol but after I get this one finished I want to work on some compound cut patterns...of course i'll cut the star ship out first!! lol im making 2 one for our Christmas tree and one to hang from one of my nick nack shelfs..im trying to figure out how I can make the one for the Christmas tree sort of christmasy.. lol  I also have the bull dog tooth pick holder to get carving on, but I need for spike to drill the hole for the  mouth in them first...its on his list!! lol right now hes working on the new dvd/vhs recorder we got...then he has to change the sandpaper on  the belt sander for me....I asked him to let me know when he changes it so I watch and maybe learn how to do it myself but he said id never be able to change it myself...I wounder if it could be put on with out being so tight I can't take the parts off that need to be taken off in order to change the sandpaper? but then again if the sandpaper fits it on real tight that could be a problem for me as well.... hummm i'll have to think on that...well anyway I have plenty of things to keep me busy until I can get to those lol 

Thank you 😊. I’m looking forward to seeing your birdcage.  😀