'57 Chevy Bel-Air

munzieb

Thanks Bernd for all  you do. Your design patterns are unbelievable and then you so  skillfully cut them out flawlessly. I do not know how you can do it so splendidly but I love the videos as they will be of a lot of help to me in the future, you can count on that. This project turned out so  well. I am awestruck by how you are able to make such perfect cuts and follow with outstanding finishing. So happy to be able to see you in action. I am proud to be given a chance to have cut some of your patterns. It is truly an honor to have you here in The Village.

Dick

heppnerguy

Dick, thanks for your kind comments. The patterns I design and cut are things that interest me. I keep alternating between scroll saw projects and small boxes, especially things that present a challenge. I try to use forethought and go slow. I'm always looking ahead to the next cut to see if there are any "gotchas" before moving forward.  I may try some more videos in the future. I may have another box project. Thanks again Dick.