Greetings from Beautiful Downtown Burlington, Washington!

I just joined this group and I would like to say "Howdy"!

I have been Scroll Sawing for over 30 years now (Started off with a Sears Craftsman 16" saw) and for the last 28 years I have been using an RBI 20" Hawk.
For our 50th. Wedding Anniversary on June 6th. of 2020 my wife bought me a brand spanking new RBI 26" Hawk from Bushton Manufacturing. :) I loved my old RBI Hawk and now I am totally falling in love with my new RBI Hawk! :)
My old saw is going to be shipped to our dear friends in Mora, Minnesota so that they can get some use out of it and they can feel the love of a Great Machine! :)
On my old RBI I taught both of my Daughters how to create gifts, then I taught all of my Grandkids how to scroll saw. Now I am starting to teach my Great Grandkids how to run the saw safely. This is my youngest Great Grandson Owen during his first lesson! :)

IMG_4428.JPG

Howdy back to Great Grampaw Richard from  downtown Burlington Washington, I am Norm that lives on the Southern edge of Nipawin, Saskatchewan, Canada. Now the edge of Nipawin is not very far from the downtown. Great picture of you and the youngest. If you are ever out for a drive stop in for coffee in the meantime don't forget to show some of your brag pictures.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to The Village from Southern Arizona where it is still over 100 degrees every day and no North West smoke. Congratulations on your new Hawk saw. I hope you will be posting some of your work so we can enjoy seeing it also. Be sure and post and respond to others as well. That is what makes us a family here and if you do the posts, you too will understand why we consider ourselves to be 'family' here. With all your experience, you probably will be able to lend a hand with questions from newbies to our hobby. Take a look at our pattern library where some members post some of the patterns that they have made and are freely placing them in our library so others may download and take a crack at them, should they choose. You might find some that you like too.

Dick

heppnerguy

• 2 weeks later...