Greetings from NC

JustSomeOldDude

Welcome from East Cosat of Centra Florida.  I'm originally from LINY but transplanted to Asheville area of NC in 96 and then 19 years later moved down here.  NC is a nice state.   Really enjoyed living there until my property became too much work and the winters were getting to me.

Again welcome to SSV and don't be afraid to show us what you are doing. 

Welcome to The Village. A lot of free patterns to download and cut here, help yourself. be sure and post your projects as you finish them. We can help you in almost any question you may have, you just need to ask. Be sure  to post and reply to others, as that is how we get to know one another. 

I lived in NC for almost  3 years, as I was stationed in Fort Bragg. The southern humidity was the most difficult part to adjust to. I now live in Arizona and the extreme heat is easier to live with then the humidity was, for me. 

Hope to see  you posting here often.

Dick

heppnerguy

On 9/7/2020 at 11:15 AM, heppnerguy said:

Welcome to The Village. A lot of free patterns to download and cut here, help yourself. be sure and post your projects as you finish them. We can help you in almost any question you may have, you just need to ask. Be sure  to post and reply to others, as that is how we get to know one another. 

I lived in NC for almost  3 years, as I was stationed in Fort Bragg. The southern humidity was the most difficult part to adjust to. I now live in Arizona and the extreme heat is easier to live with then the humidity was, for me. 

Hope to see  you posting here often.

Dick

heppnerguy

Yep. Not to far from Brag., down below Wilmington. Yes the humidly is crazy here. I spent some time in AZ in 04 and man i just wanted to stay there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 3:06 PM, JustSomeOldDude said:

Yep. Not to far from Brag., down below Wilmington. Yes the humidly is crazy here. I spent some time in AZ in 04 and man i just wanted to stay there.

Well if you ever get back to Arizona, please contact me and perhaps we could get  a chance to meet each other. I would enjoy  that. We live right off HWY 10, which is the East- West main Highway for the southern route. We live halfway between Tucson and Phoenix. 

Dick

heppnerguy