How doe one change their Profile photo?

Frank Pellow

Hi, Frank,
I am not positive but, if you right click on your current profile pic, your profile will open up above that showing your activities.
Now, right click on that profile pic and the picture of your covered bridge will show. From there, you will probably get a pop up window asking what you want to do. 
I am just surmising the pop up window because I have not done anything further than that on the initial profile pics.

If that does not work, let me know right away so I can delete this message. I don't want other people to think you have already gotten the answer.

God Bless!

4 hours ago, spirithorse said:

Hi, Frank,
I am not positive but, if you right click on your current profile pic, your profile will open up above that showing your activities.
Now, right click on that profile pic and the picture of your covered bridge will show. From there, you will probably get a pop up window asking what you want to do. 
I am just surmising the pop up window because I have not done anything further than that on the initial profile pics.

If that does not work, let me know right away so I can delete this message. I don't want other people to think you have already gotten the answer.

God Bless!

Thanks, that worked.  

As you can see, I now have very long hair.  The last time it was cut was February.  My regular barber has decided he does not want to risk COVID-19 and I am soon going to have to find someone to trim my hair.

On 9/21/2020 at 8:25 PM, Frank Pellow said:

Thanks, that worked.  

As you can see, I now have very long hair.  The last time it was cut was February.  My regular barber has decided he does not want to risk COVID-19 and I am soon going to have to find someone to trim my hair.

Frank just do like me. Pull it back in a pony tail. Mine is on purpose I have always said that if I lived to retirement age I would start wearing my Pony tail again. I am officially getting a head start.