Hi everyone Newbie alert

sed

Hello everyone 

My Names peter but for some reason or other people call me Sed! i am a very keen wildlife/bird photographer which sort of leads me to this wonderful hobby of ours, i am English and proud, i live in a small market town called Rothwell in Northamptonshire, i have just been to the wood yard to buy the timber i need to build my scroll saw stand if possible and if it turns out the way i hope it will i will post a picture or two.

i hope to pick up some valuable tips of the trade as to speak, ok im of to the shed!

keep safe everyone 

Sed

Most importantly, Welcome friend!!! Secondly we love pictures!!! Your in for a treat from building your own scroll saw stand to The Eiffel tower and all in between. We can tell you what you need to be a proficient scroll before you get started. Patterns for scroll saw stands ,pictures of our stand and the like. Your in good hands here as everybody is family. I've never seen a question not answered more ways than one so jump on in, Pour some joe sit back and makes some scrolling friends around the world. Who knows we may learn something from you too!!! hope you become a regular.😀

Welcome Sed to The Village. You Tube has a couple of posts about making scroll saw stands, it may help you a little or  you may have it  all under control. You might like to know that there are some great pattern makers here that would be pleased to make a pattern from your wild life photos, should you wish to turn one into a scroll project. Be sure and have fun at your new endeavor and post here often, as that will help us to get to know you better and you, us. 

Dick

heppnerguy