Hello all

AUTOMILE

Welcome friend . I lurked for o a year verbrfore I chimed in on the re welcome again!!!forums! Your braver than me,!. Don,t know much about you and scrolling or intarsia but jump on in and make lots of world wide friends here!!! Keep coming back.intraded some intarsias that were my beginning stages and traded them for a DW788!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Dave to The Village from Southern Arizona. I hope you take the time to explore all the nooks and crannies here as there is a lot to see and enjoy besides the free patterns and the viewing of other people's projects. The best part is getting to know all the friendly, helpful and talented regulars that come here almost daily. Be sure to ask any  questions or concerns you may have and post any suggestions or answers to other's questions that you can help with. Encouraging one another is something we all enjoy here. Come back OFTEN so we all can get to know one another better. We are family here, you know

Dick

heppnerguy