*Finished Guess Who

Charlie E

1 hour ago, Fish said:

Excellent! I see it now and can't figure why I didn't see it the first time.  Mind if I use the pattern?

No, of course not. Help yourself. Not much of a precise pattern but I had fun with it. :) I'm loving using the pencil generator. Makes for a very lifelike image. Good luck with it! Merry Christmas!

Edited by Charlie E

11 minutes ago, Rockytime said:

So who is James Taylor? Never heard of him.

Les, he’s a singer/song writer has had a number of hits. You have probably heard many of them, maybe just don’t realize it at the moment. He’s a 5 time Grammy winner and inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2000 (according to my google search just now 😉). 
this list claims to be his top 10 songs (but he has many more).

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/james-taylor-songs/

nice work on him Charlie.

Edited by meflick

3 hours ago, Gordon 121 said:

Nice cutting, I had no idea who he is, he looks alot like my mates dad, but I thought nah can't be him how would u know him or why would u cut him lol so of to Google I went so I now know who he is some good old tunes he did too 

You may have seen it but he did a great cover of The Beatles song, Here Comes The Sun. Worth checking out if you haven't heard it. :)

• 4 weeks later...