*Finished Guess Who

Charlie E

Can you guess who these features belong to yet? I'll post the finished product when I'm done, unless I turn it into firewood. :) 

***Finished James Taylor. Nice guess @Jim c! Didn't turn out exactly like I envisioned, but do they ever. He'll live on my shop wall so he's good enough. I used this as a pattern. It is a pencil sketch I tweaked a little done with a pencil sketch generator on the internet. 

image0 (20).jpeg

James Taylor pattern.jpgimage0 (19).jpeg

Edited by Charlie E

4 hours ago, Fab4 said:

Hi Charlie:
When it first came up I saw Robin Williams, the hat is throwing me off
If I'm wrong, which I think I am, it's not the first time...lol
Get going and finish this one, I'm curious now
Thanks
Fab4

P.S.
Are you done yet???

I see Robin too, but it's not him. Hope he's more recognizable when I finish. :)

43 minutes ago, Scrappile said:

I can't figure, but you did a great job on those eyes!!

Thanks Paul. I spent some time on them. I'm working from a pencil sketch of an actual picture. I got it by using a pencil sketch generator on the internet. You can play around with it a bit, making the lines more or less defined. It's not like cutting from a pattern but it's fun deciding what to cut as you go. It's a nice change of pace anyway.  I'll post a picture of what I'm using to cut from when I finish.

• Charlie E changed the title to *Finished Guess Who
43 minutes ago, Scrappile said:

Should have added,,, I am enjoying every aching moment of it.... life and scrolling are great!!

Me too. I'm only 60 but I've had 5 neck surgeries fusing my entire neck so I have my share of aches and scrolling sometimes adds to it. Not much to complain about compared to so many others though. And I'm blessed with the best family I could ask for so I'm enjoying every moment as well.

31 minutes ago, Scrappile said:

hell, you are just a child... I am going to be 77 soon... I don't want to be,,, but well..... at least I am old enough now that I can act and look foolish and no one complains....

You are so right. You can tease a young woman an they think you are just a harmless old man and maybe get by with it lol. (If wife isn’t around)