Harley sign

Thechizu13

Great Job. I assume if your uncle is like me, a Harley Rider, he will love it for his man cave and display it with pride.

I made one of those a while back but it did not come out anywhere as good as that looks.

I note you did the real Logo, cutting evey piece individually and afixing them to the backer. 

Did you use one of H-D's window stickers as a template? 

21 hours ago, FrankEV said:

Great Job. I assume if your uncle is like me, a Harley Rider, he will love it for his man cave and display it with pride.

I made one of those a while back but it did not come out anywhere as good as that looks.

I note you did the real Logo, cutting evey piece individually and afixing them to the backer. 

Did you use one of H-D's window stickers as a template? 

He has been a harley rider the whole time I've known him. With a ton of memorabilia already.  I made one for a cousin's boyfriend and he asked where was his. Now he will have one as well.  

Yes, each letter was cut separately painted then attached to the backer board. 

I used a vector of the logo that I blew up to be 2 feet wide. Where I work has access to a plotter printer.  

• 2 weeks later...