Southeastern NC

Dak0ta52

Hello All, I've been scrolling now for about three months. I find it to be very relaxing and quite pleasing to complete the various projects. I'm a retired law enforcement officer but continue to work for a farm manufacturing company that distributes worldwide. I live in a very rural area with my wife, dogs, cats and various wildlife that visit my property. We did have horses when we first moved here but they have passed on and we decided at our ages not to get any more. I say all this because you'll notice most of my projects are animal related.

I look forward to learning from the experience of the members of this forum. God bless and keep scrolling!

Welcome to THE VILLAGE. So glad you chose to log into our family. The members here are very friendly and helpful, as well. Make sure you explore all the forums here as they are full of interesting and helpful suggestions and tutorials. Ask any questions you may have and respond to other's posts, this way you will quickly get to know people and understand why we consider ourselves to be a world wide family. Hope to Ser you on here adopt cans thank you for he protection oh provided your local people with you working as a police officer. Also hunker down and stay safe with that storm that I'd heading your way 

Dick 

heppnergu

9 hours ago, rjR said:

Just another HELLO!

Scrolling is an addiction!  I doubt that any of us will ever recover from it. 

I do have a question about your "handle" --- There is US #52 Highway in North Dakota-- I used to live beside it; so wonder about the name?

Actually the handle is from the first truck I purchased new. A Dodge Dakota with a 5.2 liter engine. I created it as a log in for a work computer and I had to use various keys. That's why the "o" is actually a zero. My trips west of the Carolina's has been limited to TN except a summer job in TX and a trip to CO in 1993 to compete in the World Police and Fire Olympics.

Rodney B

• 2 weeks later...