Shop walls one year later.

Charlie E

You must have a dust free shop or do you go around dusting them once a week?  :lol:
Just make your wife something special and she won't mind how much time you spend out there, or buy her, her own scroll saw and she can spend more time with you out there.  ;)  Problem solved........

Marg

52 minutes ago, wombatie said:

You must have a dust free shop or do you go around dusting them once a week?  :lol:
Just make your wife something special and she won't mind how much time you spend out there, or buy her, her own scroll saw and she can spend more time with you out there.  ;)  Problem solved........

Marg

I hit them with the blower whenever I clean up the shop but they're very dusty from up close. :) 

6 hours ago, John B said:

What a great display of you work Charlie.
I have one or 2 pieces hung in the shed, but wall space is a premium and they would all pretty soon end up getting covered in dust.
i was just thinking Two beers per = :)
Good job mate.

I'm blessed with wall space but I've had to give up some old road signs and such that I had hung up. They do get really dusty but I blow them off occasionally. I put in a jet air filter and while it keeps the air cleaner I can't tell much difference in the dust that settles. Still lots of it.  I like the beer idea but for me it would be more like 🤪.