Back to lurking

munzieb

Wow! I had no idea you were going through that. I hope it continues to go well. At our advanced ages, surgery is no walk in the park. I'm toying with the idea of knee surgery for an old motorcycle injury about 60 years ago. I was told it would give me problems later in life and sure enough, it is. Should be just arthroscopic though. Follow doctors orders and do your rehab as they tell you to. You'll be up and around in no time. Prayers for you though.

Wishing you a fast recovery!  I had back surgery in 2016 when I was 46.  Those first 2 hours after waking up was torture,, even with all of the meds.  After about 8 weeks I felt like I was 18 years old again.  The pain came back a bit after several months but not near as bad.  A couple shots here and there and a short time later all was good.  Pain has come and gone several times since but not like pre-surgery. I don't make any unnecessary bends and am careful when I do bend,,, I think that we have only so many "bend-overs" in us.. I'm trying to conserve mine!   I consider my back surgery a success.