Sandals on the Beach

FrankEV

12 hours ago, JTTHECLOCKMAN said:

Very nice Frank. It reminds me of a pen I am working on with the religious saying "Footprints in the Sand". Thanks for showing.

Please show us a picture of the pen when it is done @JTTHECLOCKMAN.  That poem was very meaningful to my father and the saying is the title he used for his autobiography.  

5 minutes ago, TAIrving said:

Please show us a picture of the pen when it is done @JTTHECLOCKMAN.  That poem was very meaningful to my father and the saying is the title he used for his autobiography.  

I will do. I have about 20 different pens I am working on right now plus I am casting a bunch of blanks to give away as prizes for our annual pen turning contest on another forum that I belong to. Members enter different skill contests and compete for prizes. It is a fun time and these contests run the whole month of Feb. 

4 hours ago, TAIrving said:

Very nice, very effective @FrankEV.  The picture tells a story.  And it hits home for me, having spent a good deal of time on the beach.  The colors make it and the wood is the perfect color for the sand.  Did you do the black highlights on the flip-flops with the airbrush?  

The flip flop black, weed green, water blue and brown footprints are on the backer.  The red and blue is on the cut panel.  All applied with the air brush.