Looking for a pattern

TAIrving

Hi Thurman, you can find them on Pinterest. I couldn't find a pattern for any of them either. I did mine from a picture. I'm not selling them. It's for my own personal use. From all the one''s I looked at, I did't see  anything about being copyrighted. Here's the one I did. You can take a picture and try and cut it that way.

16a7f8ede03d3e50095764adf0f9aa21 (1).jpg

I found it on Etsy Handmade Love Eternal Wood Ornaments, Wooden Couple Kissing Statue, Anniversary Gift, Couple Gift - Etsy.

They are asking $50.93 but do not mention the size.  

I think I would want to do it about 10" high using 1/2" - 3/4" wood, maybe maple.  What would be a reasonable charge for that on commission?  

On 2/18/2024 at 12:03 AM, TAIrving said:

I found it on Etsy Handmade Love Eternal Wood Ornaments, Wooden Couple Kissing Statue, Anniversary Gift, Couple Gift - Etsy.

They are asking $50.93 but do not mention the size.  

I think I would want to do it about 10" high using 1/2" - 3/4" wood, maybe maple.  What would be a reasonable charge for that on commission?  

Hi Thurman. Mine is cut fro a stair tread which is one inch thick. Mine is 11 inches high. I used a small butane torch to give it the burn effect. You can find them at Lowe's. Hope that helps.