Bigfoot Diorama, Scroll Saw Project

artisanpirate

Hey Everyone! In this fun scroll saw project video, we make an amazing and unique Bigfoot Diorama! This Steve Good design uses various thicknesses of material to give the project a unique 3D design! Keep in mind, I made the entire project from a basic piece of 3/4 inch pine shelving board. I believe in the legendary creature, do you? Hope you all like the video!

#ArtisanPirate

21 hours ago, Charlie E said:

The kid in me wants to believe, but I sadly suspect he's a myth. :) Who knows.

As I tell my wife,, Well Bigfoot doesn't believe in you either!  LOL

I've always had a fascination with Bigfoot.  Funny story; 

Years ago my wife and I met our friends from Kentucky in Pigeon Forge for a few days.  They pulled their Toy Hauler down and set-up in their usual campground.  We stayed in their toy hauler with them.  One night my wife walked out of the bathroom and paused for a millisecond and I happened to have my phone camera ready for a picture.  The pose that she was in instantly reminded me of the famous Bigfoot picture as he was walking across the creek... in mid-stride.  It has been a running joke every since.  To being able to keep sleeping in my own bed, I will not post the pictures!  LOL

Btw,, my wife doesn't believe in Bigfoot.