Info change on Pattern Shop

Barb, I took a look, I assume it was the first one that shows - All Natural Toy Plans” which is a shop for Toy plans. It is indeed linked to an Etsy shop.

Anyone logged in can change information on the shops. The person who changed it just joined on Sunday, and in their comments, has a link to a blog site. I changed it back to paid.  (Mainly to make sure I was right, that anyone logged in could make changes.)

I’m also tagging @Travis so he can look into it further to ensure no scam or concerns.

you can click to see comments which is where I see who made change and click on that user name and it shows just joined same day. This is what shows after I made change.

IMG_4354.thumb.jpeg.155d402281adb445e681e546dabb80f1.jpeg

Edited by meflick

Anybody can change the information.  I do this so that it is a community resource and we can keep the information current.  I looked at the site and seems OK, but it is indeed "Mostly Paid" since it is etsy.  They have a blog too, but I didn't see much for free plans.  But I didn't dive too deeply.