Need some advice on a saw?

Hallo ounce again I need the Village expert opinions sense I lost my Hegner Multicut to thief’s I have to get a new scrollsaw but I am forced to get it on a very small budget, and I was offered one for free so far so good.

I now it’s one of all of whose that are made under a number of different names but I can’t be picky if I want a new saw.

It’s the one on the picture, here with the name it had I Sweden, so can the experts here tell me if it’s any good for hobby work considering the price, mostly puzzles and different decorations not so much fretwork?

image.png.a9a9214d12127a85d9e165a5da162c0d.png

I know you are anxious to get back to scrolling, but I wouldn't expect that you will be satisfied with this saw for very long, especially after having a Hegner.  I say this, knowing nothing about the saw in the picture, but it looks similar to one I had was given a number of years ago.  

My primary saw was a Dewalt.  I was looking for a 2nd saw that I could take with me for demonstrations.  I was given one for free.  It was a Performax brand.  I had heard of Performax and thought it would be a decent saw.  It wasn't.  It was just one of those cheap entry level, $100 saws that were available in many different colors, under many different brand names.  I ended up giving it back because I just could not use this saw.  The reasons are many and I have no idea if your new saw shares any of the same faults, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I truly wish you luck with this saw.  I'm sorry your Hegner was stolen.  That is a real bummer.  You may be able to grit your teeth and make this one work for you, at least for a while, but I suspect you will need to start saving for a better one.

Me again, looking on this one https://www.ryobitools.com/products/details/33287163359# I have several Ryobi tools and I am satisfied with them so any one how have used this  and can give me some tips?

Good thing is it takes both pin blades and pin less blades so what’s a plus and its affordable over here even brand new so is it a good deal or not?  

Buy once, cry once. Sorry, that was the first thing that popped into my head.

This is about the bottom end for a cheap new scroll saw. They haven't been around long and there is not much info available about them. It's worth a look.

https://www.amazon.com/WEN-LL2156-Variable-Extra-Large-Dual-Bevel/dp/B096G8SFC8/

You can find good saws for sale used. My saws were all bought off the used market.

Check out the WEN scroll saws.   They are very similar, maybe the same, there are a couple of people here that started with them and did some nice scrolling.  They also had good experience with WEN customer service I think.  But keep in mine they are beginner saws and I think those people have moved on since.  But maybe one will speak up here.  I do not know if Ryobi customer service is the same.