Hudson River Rick Posted September 17 Posted September 17 This is a Harold Reese pattern that I cut using purple heart for the figures and sugar maple for the mount board & base. I used a font that I downloaded from dafont to cut the bride & grooms names. I tried to post a picture of the item, but when I went to photos on my iMAC, igot the following message Private access to photos and have not been able to send a picture to any forumn. This makes me think that I hit the wrong key somewhere along the line with these big heavy fingers. I have no idea what to look for and I don't know anyone around here who knows their way around the inside of a wormy APPLE . Thank you, in advance, for any advice. Rick Rick OCtoolguy 1 Quote
Wichman Posted September 17 Posted September 17 28 minutes ago, Hudson River Rick said: iMAC, igot the following message Private access to photos I copy and pasted the above text into google and got some suggestions, I'd start there. OCtoolguy 1 Quote
Mike Crosa Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Have you tried the Google AI Gemini. I have asked it how to do things and it always gives me various methods to try. I would explain the problem like you did here and ask it for the solution. Mike OCtoolguy 1 Quote
Hudson River Rick Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 @Wichman @Mike Crosa Thank you both for the quick response, I feel like I have a big enought problem with human intelligence, soooo, I guess I've got nothing to loose. Rick OCtoolguy 1 Quote
OCtoolguy Posted September 18 Posted September 18 So sorry, I no speakee Apple. barb.j.enders 1 Quote
barb.j.enders Posted September 18 Posted September 18 I don't speak Apple either but.... have you tried changing settings? OCtoolguy 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.