Hudson River Rick Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I'm trying to locate a pattern from SCROLLSAW Woodworking & Crafts that I made about 2 years ago. It is a wall hanging of a vey colorful childrens animal train that appears to be going up and down on a track. Unfortunately, I don't know the pattern designers name or the issue number of the magazine, I tried to use the magazine index, but the only thing that got me was a headache. Yes, I know that when I copy an artical from the mag, I should always make a duplicate and I swear that I did, but the pattern demons must have stolen it. Thank you in advance for any help. Little CONNER just arrived this week so he is home, in his room, so they need something for the wall. Rick Wichman and OCtoolguy 2 Quote
Wichman Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I agree that the magazine's website is a mess, but try the summer '23 issue, #91, page 66; Animal cracker train Roberta Moreton and OCtoolguy 1 1 Quote
Hudson River Rick Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 @Wichman Hey Wichman(sorry, I can't find your given name) you nailed it. You really have your finger on the pulse. THANK YOU SO MUCH As a silly aside, I just found out that "Little Conner is actually LITTLE COOPER". Thankfully My wife read my message. Rick OCtoolguy and Wichman 1 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.