Lost Scroller

koehler788

Hello! My name is Paul and I am new to this site. Some of you may know me other Forums. I have been out of scrolling for quite some time and NEED to get back to cutting ( I miss it a lot). I do have patterns that I have made. I am also trying to get back into pattern making.

You may see my work if you are a facebooker.

Send me a message for info.

Thank You!

Paul Koehler

post-10059-0-88199700-1364601043_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Paul,

I do not like it when I am  not scrolling.. this time of year puts me  outdoors a lot, taking care of the fast growing grass in the yard, painting and fix up projects, as well as fishing and still getting as much time in my shop as possible. hint....make a lot of things for your wife and she will like you being in the shop...it saves me a lot of times. I have three projest going right now and 2 requests to start this week...tons of fun....I hope you keep your fingers from getting frost bite in the freezer at work. I worked 40  years in the wholesale sea food industry and I too spent many days in the company freezers..I am familiar with the company where you work too.