How many projects do you have going at one time?

Travis

How Many Projects?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How many projects do you have going at one time?

I usually have 2-3 intarsia projects started and at various stages, along with several pens and other turnings ready to go, besides other scrolling projects. And now I also have the lowboy trailer to mey semi in progress. And just finished building a porch swing.

I try to keep several things layed out or ready to work on in case I get bored or tired of one project. It helps to keep me motivated in the shop.

I always have a plethora of projects laid out that I didn't get finished and hopefully will someday.  Most of them aren't date sensitive so it won't make a difference.  I do have one plaque for a grandson from the Cardinals winning last year that was supposed to be a Christmas gift.  Oh well, maybe this year.

i have 2-3 wood projects going 2.5 million future projects on the board and that's just wood. now my new smoker for sausage is 1/2 built cause i have all the parts now. the garden is in full swing and picked up 10 new plants for the yard. then there's my fishing and boating trips........

• 1 month later...

post-2247-0-61466200-1370641726_thumb.jpgI mainly do double bevel inlay into cedar box lids. When I do that I have a perfect copy of the inlay in the cedar material cut out of the lid.  I then use this  to make key racks by simply gluing them onto the surface. One example is the running horse image on the box and the one on the key rack shown here.