Hello from what's left of Oklahoma

Marvin

First of all, I'm retired, old and old.  I'm new to scrollsawing, and am learning from many sources(utube).  I have made a few projects of which I'm not real proud, but am willing to learn.  I am also setting up a workshop in a building I bought and should arrive tomorrow, weather willing.  I won't be big but it will handle what I'm wanting to do.  Enough about me and hope to learn much from everyone.

Hi Marvin, welcome to the Village.  I'm Marg from Australia.  Even if you think the question is stupid ask any way how else will you learn.  Obviously you escaped  the destruction that went through OK, that is good to hear.

Marg

Marvin Marvin,you've done one of the best things you could do finding us,Everything ,everything you need to know or want to know is here at the click of the mouse.there's so much info available with fast friendly folks willing to bend over backward to set you straight and keep you flying here at the village.Glad to have you as our newest member! ENJOY!

Marvin, if you find that scrolling is a little difficult because the wood seems to jump around, you probably are using Home Depoe blades. Most people seem to start with the blades they find at their local lumber yard. Hopefully that is not the case with you, but if it is, do yourself a favor and let someone know that here and you will be directed to the right place to buy your blades  and which blades to purchase.