Intarsia cougar

heppnerguy

I made this cougar from a pattern in the last issue of Scroll saw Woodworking. This magazine posts features and pattern from our own Homer and Carol Bishop, right here on The Village. We have so many talented people here who are so willing to share their knowledge with all of us. A big "THANK YOU TO THE BISHOP'S". Who have helped me on several occasions.

post-2238-0-31783600-1377908413_thumb.jpg

beautiful work, very nicely done. (I'm now on my 4th attempt to make a "pumpkin" intarsia, it's the sanding thats letting me down, I only have a small drum sander bit mounted in a cheap drill press and it'd not easy with that as it doesn't run true. I need to get a decent drum sander or even a disc sander.

Keefie,

Dick

You did a great job on that pattern. Everything looks tight and the wood selection is right on. However that is not one of our patterns if it's from Scroll Saw Woodworking its either Kathy Wise or Judy Gale. It really doesn't matter because you did a great job on it.

Keep it up

God Bless

Homer & Carol

Homer and Carol Bishop....  I know this is not one of your patterns and I did not mean to imply that it was. Sorry for the confusion in my notes. I just wanted to let others know that you write for this magazine and often share patterns within. I thought because so many others here on the Village benefit from your talent, wisdom and willingness to share with so many in such a helpful way that I would let them know some of the work you two also do that many here might not be aware of.