Hello from Houston

TXScrollsawartist

Howdy! I have been scrolling for the last 12 years and have been selling pieces for the last 10 years in the greater Houston area. I look forward to seeing what other scrollers are doing!

This is an example of what I like to cut. The pattern is from Gary Browning's Western Art design book.

post-19436-0-67313400-1382131222_thumb.jpg

Oh Yeh Michael,  that is a very nice pattern and all those years of scrolling show up in your cutting ability. I do hope that you log on to The Village often as you will be rewarded for it by meeting all the wonderful wood workers on this sight.  We have not  only some very talented people here with their scrolling abilities but also some outstanding pattern makers as well. Not only do they make patterns and wonderful projects but  often share their patterns to download for free, for all of us to take a stab at making, should the desire hit us. If you come here often you will quickly understand that everyone is very friendly and welcoming and we are sort of a world wide family here and we all would like to get to know you better too. Feel free to explore all the catagories here on The Village and if you have any questions about anything, just start a new topic and ask away. You will never be disapointed that did,

So a WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY and be sure and come back often

Dick

heppnerguy

:) Hi Michael glad to have you ,your lookin good partner! We love pictures and even more so with your expertise what has sold good for you. Have any photos of your stand set up in a craft show .What machine do you run  . were a curious bunch and love show and tell, lol So glad you found us were here to make scrolling enjoyable for you.Jump on in and make some scrollin  friends .And we love questions :) 

Thanks to everybody for the welcome messages.

I just created an album and put pictures of a few of my finished pieces in it. I sell LOTS of scroll art at the Texas Renaissance Festival each year so quite a bit of the art is aimed at the Renaissance Festival crowd.

Comments are always appreciated. Suggested designs are deeply appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

Edited by TXScrollsawartist