Intro for a newbee

Jim Rodman

Jim glad to have you in our little scrolling community. Make sure you stroll the streets of the village, cause there is alot to see. Would love to have you stop by the Gallery and set up a place for yourself so we can see your work. If you need help setting up your gallery, Travis set up a how to at this link viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20

Again glad to have you and I hope to see you around the village.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello to all the members, I am Mahendra from India and scrolling from past year and a half , from the past 6 months attempting pattern making as well.This hobby is sort of unheard here and like many of you on this forum I am self taught by watching tutorials on the net and with the kind support of the seniors on other forum

This just my hobby and I am enjoying it. Looking forward to learning more in this great hobby from the seniors on this forum

Best wishes

Mahendra

Sorry ! I could not figure out the way to post this in the intro section

Hey Mahendra.

Welcome - although I'm pretty new here myself. I am really surprised that scroll sawing is pretty unknown in India - I get quite a lot of inspiration for my work from your beautiful country. I'm currently working on templates of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and also Krishna. There is a lot of detail, so I think it may take a while. Maybe you can create a gallery yourself - it would be nice to see what you've created. I'm not really what you'd call an expert, but if you have any problems, I'll help if I can.

Kindest Regards,

Nick (East Coast UK)