I introduce myself

modelmaster

Well those days are gone when you arrived here.We love to talk shop where it's projects machine repairs or the latest coffee & teas,lol. So glad you found us and we won't let you down.any and all ways we can help you with the scrolling knowledge you seek.Lots of scrolling friends to make here and don't miss a day of the action here in the village forum.I call this my home as there's no place i'd rather be.You've found a home too!Thanks for joining,see you soon and we love picture 's of your work to share here. :)

Hello Modelmaster Luigi. Welcome.

Pleased you joined us.

You get to ask us anything and I want to ask you something.

What is "by Loskoppie"          

Hi Larry LOSKOPPIE is in South Africa.I think it's a free state, but don't quote me I could be wrong. As usual :cry:  :cry: .

Rob Roy.

Welcome Luigi, I'm Roy from Scotland, glad to have you aboard. You'll get all the advice you need here,and more. Tea and and coffee are just two. So come on in and join the fun. Sometimes we can be sensible too :) .

Rob Roy.

Yeah...some of us Rob. (He hasn't met Roly yet!) LOL

Luigi a big WELCOME from me. First of all we talk all kinds of woodwork on here as well as the main thing scrollin' , Don't be afraid to ask anything because there is always someone worldwide who will answer and most of all join in the fun we don't stick to ceremony here. oh and show us some of your work as you go along.

Stay Safe.

Roly.

Welcome to the Village Luigi.  I'm Marg from Australia.  No one knows what I'm talking about when I mention scroll saw either and when they see my work they call them etchings or carvings.  Pop in often and ask as many questions as you like, they will be answered.

Marg

Welcome, Luigi.

Glad that you have  found us here. If I could offer only one piece of advice to you, it would be,  log on here often, so we can get to know you. You will feel right at home here, if you do that. Explore everything you can, post your work, ask questions and learn something from others and we will have our ears open to also learn somethng from you. No one has all the answers but everyone has something to contribute to the others here. Stay on board, have fun with your saw and I hoep to see you on board here  often.

Dick

heppnerguy

• 2 weeks later...