Lesley's Patterns, Ltd.

Dan

Has anyone ordered from this company? I ordered a few Pegas blades two weeks ago and they shipped the following day (according to their email). I still haven't seen them. I will be calling them tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone else has seen slow or no service from them. Thanks in advance.

Yep get all my blades from there and it takes a week to UK never had any issues it could be because of your new president blocking every thing Dan. :lol:  :lol:  :razz: Roly.

I believe these blades are made in Europe so maybe it an import tax issue. Hehe.

Has anyone ordered from this company? I ordered a few Pegas blades two weeks ago and they shipped the following day (according to their email). I still haven't seen them. I will be calling them tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone else has seen slow or no service from them. Thanks in advance.

Hey Guy. Maybe it's just you on that's banned from certain things !!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered the sample pack from them because it was a really good deal. It took a few emails to finally get them to ship them. It took forever. When it did come, the order wasn't complete. They said the #5's were on back order. This was over 6 weeks Still haven't seen the remainder of my order.

I have ordered my blades from them ever since Mikes Workshop sold to the new owners.. Mainly because they take PayPal.. but I will say.. they never been very quick to get orders out.. I have never had any problems with them.. I just order well before I actually run out.. 

One of my orders was Pegas MG #3 and #5 and the 3's came but the 5's was back ordered.. I waited mike 4-5 weeks as I sort of forgot... I think maybe they did too.. because I sent them an email about my blades.. they responded back that the blades was still back ordered.. and they was going to call Pegas and find out when to expect them and they was going to email me back later the same day... well I never got any email... I intended to email them back but kept forgetting.. anyway only 2 days later my blades was in the mail.. My guess is they actually forgot about my order and mailed them out right away.. but made up the part about messaging Pegas etc.. otherwise why didn't they message me back? I don't know really but I always wondered about them.. while I have always gotten my blades that last order with the back order has made me wonder if I should even deal with them anymore... I also wonder sometimes about whether they really have the blades in stock.. I sometimes wonder if they don't order from their supplier as their orders come in.. Not sure.. but whatever it is.. I am really skeptical and really thinking abut ordering elsewhere from now on..

Based on their area code I think they are in Dayton, Ohio, which is about an hour away. It's funny how the folks in Canada and the UK get them faster than I do. I guess I'll send them an email and call them tomorrow. Thanks for all your feedback.

I ordered some patterns from them. In about 2 weeks I got my order in a small envelope not big enough to send patterns. When i open it i found nothing but blades I emailed them and they couldn't figure out how that happened, and they would send me my order and a self addressed stamped envelope. another 2 weeks passed and I emailed them again. they answered and said the patterns would be shipped the next day. another 2 weeks passed and i called them and they still could not figure out what happened  i ask if they would email me the patterns and send a self addressed envelope they emailed me the patterns and never sent me the envelope for the blades. I waited 2 weeks and sent Kevin the some of the blades that i wouldn't use never herd from them again The blades weere FD Blades

IKE

Edited by ike

Based on their area code I think they are in Dayton, Ohio, which is about an hour away. It's funny how the folks in Canada and the UK get them faster than I do. I guess I'll send them an email and call them tomorrow. Thanks for all your feedback.

When you contact them, you should advise them to check out this thread.

I ordered once several months ago. The order took several weeks to arrive after I had emailed them about it. It arrived with an apology but the order was missing something. Don't remember what. They gave an excuse which seemed reasonable. However, I do not have time for a lot of scrolling so the gross I ordered will last a while.

i sure miss mikes lightning service.

I tried calling this morning and got an answering service asking for an extension to leave a message. As there website provides no extention I could leave no comment. I'll contact PayPal next.

Dan:

I doubt this will help your situation but I e-mailed them just now to talk about customer service

I wasn't mean and did not leave anything nasty (like previous e-mails to others) but tried to get my point across

Customer Service goes a long way in my books

Good Luck

Fab4

Thanks Paul. This is a little off subject but I ordered a cover for my tablet. When I got it it would not fit. I sent an email and they replied within 12 hours. Long story short, I ordered the wrong one but they still let me return it and shipped the correct one right away. I left high praise for their customer service and would do business with them again.

Also off the original subject of this post. Am told that when eating out, "us old people" should ask for a senior discount. My old brain never remembers to. A week ago Sunday, my wife and I ate lunch at Cheddars (a nice restaurant.) I asked up front if they gave either a senior or military. Was told to check with the server. She said yes to the military. Before and during the meal, we had nice short conversations. When she brought the check, there was a $13.82 "policy discount." That was the full price of my meal!! We asked her how that restaurant divides the tips. She replied, "The server gets 70% and the other 30% is divided to the staff."

In retrospect, we decided that the amount was determined at her discretion. I folded up some legal tender and stuck it in her hand.

Learned years ago that if you treat everyone with dignity and respect, once in a while someone will surprise the heck out of you.

The first time I ordered blades from them no problems, well the second time is another story I ordered more blades and a pattern book and after three weeks nothing, called and they said it would go out that day, waited another two weeks and nothing, called back and got some excuse about why it has not been shipped out, however they did cancel my order and return my money right then and there.

• 2 weeks later...

I too ordered from this company and it took for ever to receive my blades. No you can not call them....bad business. I e-mailed them and was told that they do not track packages........ another bad business decision on their part. My package was finally delivered........... 16 days to Florida. I mailed a Camera to Michigan on the same day my e-mail stated that my blades were shipped. 3 days standard mail is all it took to get there. I will order from another company from now on.

After I started a dispute through PayPal for goods not received, the company said they were lost in the mail. That same day they said the will ship the order again that same day. After 10 days of waiting I told them I want to cancel my order. The next day they sent out a mass email saying they are having trouble getting the blades from the manufacturer. This is after they said my blades had shipped a second time.

I'm glad some of you have had luck with this company but they will never receive my business as I feel they are giving me "the business".