They got me again

amazingkevin

We had a deal ,he's seen my work ,he's bought from me before and payed in full to  start with on his own recognicence,but everything went sour when it got time to get paid.He loved it but then wanted it painted which he should have told me to do to start with,$5 minutes waiting to get paid is  unheard of.That's disrespectfull of me.Deal was he wanted something nice and left it up  to me.Nothing was ever painted for him before.I was supposed to get p[aid at 11:30 when he gets out of work .that did not happen .ok you want it painted ,then give me the $50 bucks now for services renderd and for another 20 i paint it.He wanted to pay all at once ,That's not going to happen after making me wait 45 minutes out of my busy day and this was a rush job too.a two hour window which i filled.

I feel you Kevin. I have a box full of work that people ordered and then changed their mind or when I tell them it is finished I never hear from then again. I have a document on my webpage that explains my prepay policy. If someone asks about placing an order, I mention the policy I have posted and ask if they have read it. If they say no, I ask them to read it first. I will not even put an order in line for production without payment. I love to scroll myself, but I will not let anyone else rip me off. There are alot of people out there that want my work and are willing to pay up front. I don't have to take chances anymore with the people that don't pay or change their mind in buying something. Stand your ground, you do awesome work, well worth the money you ask!

I bet the guy that placed the order and then refused it, has not lost any sleep over this whole thing,  Unfortunately, I don't think that is not the case for you, Kevin. It is really worth all this fuss ? You are the only one that is miserable because of this guy. I just would not do anything else for him unless he paid up front. Case closed.  The thing I  like about scrolling is the personal cost to do it almost nothing. Surely not worth ruffling your feathers about. Life is way too short for that

Dick

heppnerguy