A quick "hello" while I'm waiting on the turkey

AgeOfEmpires

i believe we will be  seeing a lot more of you here in the village ,With a top of the line saw you chose ,there's nothing to hold you back from being a great scroller .Happy thanks giving,i'm sure there's going bto be left overs in the coffee house tomorrow here so see you there!Thanks for joining us !

Hello G welcome to the village With a saw like that there is nothing standing between you and beautiful creations, so far you've done everything right to be very successful in scrolling you've got one of the best saws and you've joined one of the best group of folks to learn from. How lucky can you get?

Please make yourself comfy here and don't be afraid to ask questions. Remember it only takes one hole at the time to create something wonderful.

.../Hans

Edited by Bendita

Wow.  So many welcomes on Thanksgiving.  Thanks to all for the nice welcome.  I look forward to learning more and improving my skill.  Maybe one of these days, I'll produce something that is worthy of sharing.  :)

I assure you, what you produce will be worth sharing.
Part of the beauty in all our work is in the showing.
There is a miracle we miss by keeping what we make to ourselves.
And more so, our first.

Welcome to the village. You have a top of the line scroll saw. some simple advice - 1 let the blade do the work you just guide it - 2 wax the table - 3 Use a good blade not a big box store blade. Now we need pictures of what you have made and your saw. you will like it here

Welcome to the Village...I just want to let you know that scrolling really sucks and you will hate it. so can I have your saw ?  Couldn't resist. You will find that some of the people on here are a little whack-o  but of course that does not include me.  :lol:  :lol:

Actually you are on track for many hours of great saw dust making. It is great to have you on board here for in such a short time after getting your new saw. Explore all the nooks and crannies here and be sure to check in often. we all will be waiting to see your productions and if you get stuck or bewildered with anything just fire a question and the solution will be waiting for you the next time you log on.  

Dick

heppnerguy