5000 holes

Bendita

Buddy ! If your going to display on a table ,I would make dam sure that table was covered with Glass .I just had a horrorable thought of something getting spilled on it ,Then I would want to castrate the spiller ! Truly breath taking ! A glass sandwich sounds even better !!

I would just make another I enjoy scrolling so it would be disappointing but not the end of the world I have the pattern so I would make another one

Most intimidating,mind-blowing project of the year!Absolutely breathtaking,almost inconceivable to even think of starting an outragously detailed job as this.First class all the way,Hands down,Hans with his incredibly  talented laborious skills overwhelms us again.You are the man!And yes 5000 atta boys! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by amazingkevin

Well Hans, Patience, Perseverance, Determination,Skill, I could go on. What an amazing piece of work, which must be held in awe by anyone who sees it. I think that could be set in to a glass topped table and take pride of place in any home. Beautiful, beautiful work Hans and thank you for sharing it with us. Can't imagine what the next project will be?????.

Rob Roy.

I was just thinking ,I would be very tempted to incapsulate w/ that High gloss epoxy bar top stuff  mine is called (Parks Super Glaze) 

That should really protect it for as long as you and I will really care from most anything .as well as keep it cleanable from dust and the elements ,Be such a shame to see that get damaged !