Contest! Win A Designer's Pack!

Travis

hi all, just joined, i like what i see so far, nice people coming together for a good time, and a great hobby.

ive been scrolling for a few months, so im still learning, looking foward to making some new friends.

and i would like to enter the contest, good luck to all

welcome. lots of real nice folks here. i think you'll like it. ;)

Hello eveyone. I just found this site tonight. I am just getting back into scroll saw work and am really looking forward to doing some of the more intricate patterns. My previous work was on an old Craftsman saw that only took pinned blades and I only cut shelving and animals (nothing special or detailed). I just received a new DW788 last week and I cut my first project and was very pleased. I'll post the picture later when I get a chance. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.

Please enter me in the contest.

Thanks,

Leo

I just posted all my entries for the contest You said You had to post at least five (in my case patterns) to get five enteries. Will I believe I have my five entries now...so did I win? :thumbs: nehner nehner I'm going to win :razz::D I hope everyone enjoys the patterns I up loaded.

Chris