Hello from Bowling Green Kentucky

cweldsparks

Hello,

I have been scrolling for about 15 years.  I have a 16" Excalibur, which I purchased 3 years ago and absolutely love it.  This is my first time on a scroll saw site such as this, (actually my first post). I found my way here looking for a Yoga Pattern (which I still have not found).

I'm looking forward to exploring and learning what all this group has to offer. So far is appears to be a great site for all that is scroll sawing. :) 

Attached projects.

post-25540-0-76030200-1430154033_thumb.jpgpost-25540-0-09576200-1430154057_thumb.jpgpost-25540-0-70428200-1430154108_thumb.jpgpost-25540-0-41445100-1430154119_thumb.jpg

Chris

Your welcome with open arms here my friend.Looks like we can learn from each other.I see your right at home with that great saw you have./Look around SSV ,open all the doors cracks and crevices to keep yourself informed at whats all available to you here Hope to see lots more of you.Check in often to see what you may have missed Welcome again friend! :)

I too want to welcome you to the friendliest and one of the biggest world wide families you will ever have the opportunity to be involved with. this site has made Disney Land the 2nd happiest place on earth. glad you found us, we have been waiting for your to come aboard for some time now. Be sure you log on often, I promise you will not regret that you did and you will find that soon your list of friends will multiply immensely. Ask any questions you may have about anything and help out some of us others who are may be asking questions, if you have an idea or answer that you think might help, because you know what? You probably do

Dick

heppnerguy