Hello from the Netherlands!

Melissa Engbers

Hi there!

I am Jovico, 31 years old and I live in Enschede. Yes try to speak it oud loud. You will need A glass of water!

I live there with my wife and 10 months old son. It is a beatiful city just at the border of Germany, 15 years ago there was a big disaster and a whole neighbourhood was vanished and allot of people died and where marked for life, A fireworks factory caught fire.

I first met the scroll saw when I worked at a woodfirm, the first attempt where Christmas ornaments. I just loved it and it made my mind clear and relaxt. So I bought a scroll saw, a cheap one unfortunnaly but it works. I still need one that has the sawblade without a pin then I don't have to work with the handsaw anymore.

I get allot of assignments for letters/names or decoration on the wall. Like owls or butterflies. I made my first Steve good piece "The Cornershelf". I want to make more fretwork but I will need a better scroll saw!

I added a photo of one of my assignments.

So this was my introduction, sorry for my bad spelling but hey I'm dutch!

post-25572-0-32022200-1430382679_thumb.jpg

Glad to have you here as the newest valued member.Keep coming back to see what you would have missed.Free breakfast here most days in the coffee house,you can even cook for us sometime!Glad you found out how wonderful it is to have a scroll saw.Thanks for joining ,Don't be a stranger now ,you family from here on!!!!!1

Welcome to the Village Jovico.  I'm Marg from Australia.  Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.  We don't have breakfast everyday unfortunately because some people are slack and don't make any.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:   By the way I love your hangers.

Marg

• 3 weeks later...

Jovico,

I am also very happy to have you here in the Village. You need to do one important thing here, that being to log on often and post  comments where you can, as that helps us to get to know you. if you do this, you will find that quickly you will feel right at home as you start to also know us. We are a world wide family that cares about each other, this includes you too. Do not be hesitant to explore all we have to offer and I think you will be glad you did that. 

I remember the fire works disaster, It was such a horrible thing, I hope none of your loved ones were injured in it. I just visited Washington DC, our countries capital and while i was there I saw a beautiful bell tower, filled with many bells that was a gift from your country to ours in thanks for our help in the liberation of the Nazi Germans during the second world war. My thanks to your country for the remembrance of our effort to help regain back a peaceful country for your people, again

Dick

heppnerguy

Welcome to the Village,I say TIP that may be of help with your current saw ,fellow punched out top pin of the blade ,to reduce the hole size ,bottom fed and used a safety pin to replace removed top pin ! like you work ,when I was about your age I made a rear tire cover for my jeep and had a BAT WOMAN EMBLEM , I Painted inside the spot lite beam ,I got more honks and thumbs up on any ride we took ! May not go over well there ,seems only fair they be honored as well ! Welcome and join in as you can !