No comments on my doll furniture?

tennman

:D hi all,I see no one has made any comments as to where my doll furniture looks like junk or not..I can stand critisisum although I can't spell it,in fact it motivates me to do better..their used to be a older guy at the flee market that made that furniture for the 18 inch dolls and he always sold every bit of it but someone said he passed away and I havn't seen any more there..just a thought for the sellers ?its real costly to buy it online and its not the same as seeing it person and a lot of people are impulse buyers.

Ahh I see what you did.  You appended the new stuff to an older post.  As mentioned before it generally is better to make a new post for introducing new work as a lot of folks tend to answer / comment on one post and then move on.  I saw your pictures of the furniture and it looked pretty good.  The real question is does the little girl like it.

DW

I look at every post  everyday.One thing about posts i found is ,i can answer everyone and then some will show up that were not there when i answered all .I don't know if they weren't approved yet but this happens quite frequently.I do check and reckeck but some escape me.Fabulous workmanship and unique design you done here! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I like the idea and it looks very well thought out and sturdy. I think those a American Girl dolls and yes anything for them is expensive. I have a book with patterns and how to make for these dolls and have made som beds and furniture to go with but I was not  happy with this. Yours looks much better and more sturdy. Thanks for sharing.