Update from surgery

edward

Thought I would give everyone an update from my knee surgery.  Been going to therapy three time a week, plus doing excerises at home,  they say I am doing pretty good after a month from surgery, and the kenee is feeling pretty good, but still have a little pain, which is bareable.They had me riding the bike last week, was tough at first, but seemed to get easier, yesterday I rode it for eight minutes. The most important is getting the knee to bend, almost up to 100%. Well off to therapy, have a nice day.  edward

Thought I would give everyone an update from my knee surgery.  Been going to therapy three time a week, plus doing excerises at home,  they say I am doing pretty good after a month from surgery, and the kenee is feeling pretty good, but still have a little pain, which is bareable.They had me riding the bike last week, was tough at first, but seemed to get easier, yesterday I rode it for eight minutes. The most important is getting the knee to bend, almost up to 100%. Well off to therapy, have a nice day.  edward

Cheers for the update Ed. I'm just waiting for my knee op now and have seen the consultant he's booking an operation for me total knee replacement. I've seen the operation on YouTube looks pretty good glad your a sleep at the time. hee hee thanks for update. ON YOUR BIKE!. Roly