Magazine

jwbright1984

Happy thanksgiving to each and everyone of you!!! I have a question. What are all the scroll saw magazines that offer monthly subscription that are worth the money for tips and info and patterns? Thanks in advance

I've seldom made anything from the magazines or books i have.But when i need just the right piece i can find it with some trouble.I like having them even though they are not used .I like being in the know for a few bucks every other month.It's the only magazine i buy.I kept up with airbrush books and magazines for decades but they are terrible now with demonic stuff and reptiles ,more on the dark side so i don't buy AirbruishAction anymore .The 10' stack of airbrush magazines and books will hold me the rest of my life.i have every book  too. :D :D :) :) ;)

Ok so do you buy your patters or make most of yours?

My Thanksgivings was great... Apple & Pumpkin Pie  :thumbs:      How was yours?

Magazines... other than SSW&C I saw a post few months back about one on the other 

side of the pond.

Scroll Saw Village, Steve Good, local Library, search online for free patterns.

I find there are many more patterns than I could ever do ...  :thumbs:  :thumbs:   or    :grr:  :grr:  :huh: