Thank you Bob!!

Steve Curtis

Thank you Mr. Bob. Now my wife wants one of here sister Hers is KKY  8-10-56 --- 8-18-15

My wife's sister was murdered in Aug. of last year. Everybody here is still pretty messed up over it. But anyways Bob thank you so much for helping me!!

Steve 

attachicon.gif010.JPG

Vengeance is mine saith the lord,Justice will be served in the end.good looking tribute to her.

Thank you Mr. Bob. Now my wife wants one of here sister Hers is KKY  8-10-56 --- 8-18-15

My wife's sister was murdered in Aug. of last year. Everybody here is still pretty messed up over it. But anyways Bob thank you so much for helping me!!

Steve 

attachicon.gif010.JPG

Nice momento, I know Bob was excited to be able to help you with a pattern that is so meaningful for your wife and family. It is a very long time to get over something like this. We had a 10 year old greanddaughter who was killed at the ocean when a sneaker wave,(one the comes in unexpectedly and is way higher than any before it) came upon a log that her and two other girls her age were playing on. she was killed the other 2 were safe. I was reading her story in our family album and started crying over her loss. that was 16 years ago. You can only take one day at a time but you will never forget her or what happened. So very sorry....but your plaques are little healing, comforting reminders.

Dick

heppnerguy