Hello from British Columbia Canada

oneray

Welcome ... Sure would like to say lots more... I'm getting a little tired, yawning ... no no, it's not because I'm bored.

Would enjoy seeing your work.... 

Actually, I'm going to paint a picture on your avitar if you don't post one. :D

and without me going to your profile... you have a nickname?  

Jump in, we are a group of mis-fits all at our finest! We have a good time and do like to see other people's efforts!

Even some of these fine folks do know what they are doing! I am still just learning!

I claim to have the oldest (bought it new in 1953) working scrollsaw. It is not my primary saw; although it was for about 20 years.

It's exciting to see people from near and far on here.  I'm from Ohio.   My name is Susan and I have been scrolling for quite a few years but have taken it up seriously the past couple of years.  This certainly seems the place to be for ideas and questions.  I did a portrait of my daughter and was amazed how well it turned out.  I will be posting some of my creations later.  My first big questions is:  What is the best way to attach wood to the back of a cut-out if it's been painted? I have ideas but thought I'd ask the more experienced scrollers. 

I What is the best way to attach wood to the back of a cut-out if it's been painted? I have ideas but thought I'd ask the more experienced scrollers. 

Susan... Most who have already viewed this post will miss your question.

It will be better to do a new post in the 'General Scrollsawing'  and ask this question.

I know how I would attach on paint,,, but ya gotta do a new post... :D 

But nice to know both wood thickness, maybe type of paint

• 4 weeks later...