Trivet

vykus

I finished cutting this about a week ago and have dipped it in Danish Oil twice and it is now dry and ready to use. I'm planning on holding onto it for a fair I do in the fall. I think it really turn out well. I used some #9 ultra Reverse that were sitting around, which is a much larger blade than I usually use but it seemed to work well but I think a #7 might be a better choice, I got some strange marks on the inside of curves that I think a slightly smaller blade might eliminate. 

Matt 

post-18630-0-43623000-1464997703_thumb.jpg

I finished cutting this about a week ago and have dipped it in Danish Oil twice and it is now dry and ready to use. I'm planning on holding onto it for a fair I do in the fall. I think it really turn out well. I used some #9 ultra Reverse that were sitting around, which is a much larger blade than I usually use but it seemed to work well but I think a #7 might be a better choice, I got some strange marks on the inside of curves that I think a slightly smaller blade might eliminate. 

Matt 

So nice to see,Perfect job all the way.Great looking job on the finishing touches you did.This will not last at the show.Keep your great work coming,always a pleasure to see

Matt, if the here that you mentioned, isn't in reference to this site. I hope you have permission from the owner or other site you got the pattern from to post it here, or there could be copyright issues.

Len

Len, 

I can say with about 95% certainty that it came from SSV, I know i have had it printed out for over a year, on my to do list and back then I only came here for patterns. and I know it's not purchased because I have never purchased a pattern.