A girl and her saw

Casey Jourdan

I've been scrolling since last Christmas, my husband got me a saw to simplify a craft gift I was making and that was all she wrote!  :smitten:

I'm a disabled Iraq war vet and stay at home wife so I've got lots of time to play. I do everything from art to jewelry on my saw. I also throw epoxy resin into the mix for some cool finished projects. Lately I've started really loving making patterns, I'll have to get some uploaded here soon.

I've been bouncing in and out of here since last Christmas and realized it was past time to introduce myself.

Edit to add: Here's my album.

Edited by CaseyJ

I've been scrolling since last Christmas, my husband got me a saw to simplify a craft gift I was making and that was all she wrote!  :smitten:

I'm a disabled Iraq war vet and stay at home wife so I've got lots of time to play. I do everything from art to jewelry on my saw. I also throw epoxy resin into the mix for some cool finished projects. Lately I've started really loving making patterns, I'll have to get some uploaded here soon.

I've been bouncing in and out of here since last Christmas and realized it was past time to introduce myself.

glad you decided it was time to say hello.I sat on the side lines for a year before i finally posted.you'll fit right in! Welcome friend!

Welcome aboard Casey! Thank you for your service.

Welcome! very nice work in your gallery. What saw are you using? 

I very much like your use of mixed media.

Thank you for your service!!

I have a 16" Porter Cable now and dreams of someday upgrading to an Excalibur... :) 

And thank you! adding the resin has given so many fun options in new creations. The necklaces are actually scraps from other projects. Great whe to reuse and reduce shop waste.

I would like to join the others and welcome you to the Village. Thank you for posting some of your previous work. It is easy to see that you pride yourself and take the time to get it right. Be sure and check in often and if you do that you will quickly learn that the people here are very friendly and love meeting new members. Any questions you may have will be answered in short order because we all care about you and each other and enjoy helping one another when ever the need should arrive,

Dick

heppnerguy

Welcome to the village. And thank you for your service. What branch were you in I was in the Air Force for 10 years and would have done 10 more if they had done the reduction in force. . Have fun with your saw I have an Excalibur and a was just given a porter cable. I really enjoy my Excalibur..I have worked on the porter cable before. that is a good saw also. Well keep up the good work. and again Thank you for your service.

Mimi