"Limited Edition" Items for an event

Iguanadon

As folks know I focus 100% on animal puzzles and enjoy it very much.  I have an event coming up the weekend of Oct 8 and 9, Seafood Jazz and Blues Festival just down the road.  Two days of music and food with a "crafters village" for folks like myself.  This is my first time doing any event other than the farmers market and I've heard mixed reviews from other vendors that I've spoken with as far as how sales are, but I figure the worst case is that my wife and I get to enjoy a couple days of good music and fun.

Anyway, Along with my usual setup I have 5 specialty items that I'm going to display as "Limited Edition" that will need to be ordered and will be at a premium price ($35 each instead of my normal $25).  Honestly, a couple of them are a pain in the rump to make due to the detail.  The SAXOPHONE being the most intricate and takes me about double the time it does to make any of the animals.

Take a peek.

post-29379-0-90706000-1475249674_thumb.jpg

post-29379-0-59863100-1475249678_thumb.jpg

post-29379-0-17176100-1475249682_thumb.jpg

post-29379-0-35165000-1475249687_thumb.jpg

post-29379-0-11088300-1475249695_thumb.jpg

post-29379-0-02978700-1475249703_thumb.jpg

FANTASTIC!

Good luck on the sale!  If you get time make a few extras so they can take them '  "right NOW" we are an impatient species; and craft show junkies are among the worst for that!

Thank you.

If I get a chance to make extras next week, I will, but not sure if I'll take them with me.  It's a music festival and all day both days and my fear is that these pieces are very delicate and could easily get broken (even though I shrink wrap them) and if someone snapped a piece I'd feel bad and offer to replace it which would mean having to make even more of them.

I'll continue to ponder and will decide next week.  

My big event is the following Saturday the 15th, a dog rescue fundraiser.  It's a big thing here with dozens of vendors and dog lovers from all around come.  If I don't sell 100 dogs that day I'll be disappointed.  :-)

Fantastic work. Any idea where I can get the guitar pattern?

Thank you.

You can get the guitar from Wooden Teddy Bear.  Click on SEARCH and type in GUITAR, it'll be on the 2nd page.  Two versions, electric or acoustic.

All of my items are done by Harvey Byler.  I had to contact him directly for a couple of them such as the saxophone and banjo.

http://www.woodenteddybearonline.com/x/home.php

Edited by Iguanadon

Hi Scott, I can't seem to find a pattern for the saxophone. Is there any way I can get a copy from you. I would be willing to pay you for it. If not, I would like to buy one of your puzzles already made. Let me know. My email is rdatelle@gmail.com.Thanks Ralph.

Edited by rdatelle