Wooden Teddy Bear site order

jbrowning

So I just ordered a couple of dog patterns from the Wooden Teddy Bear site and I'm hoping I get the patterns in time to cut and get to my sons and their wives. Does anyone know how quickly their turn around is on mailing out patterns? Sure wish they gave the option to download patterns after purchasing them.

Thanks

Jim

I made an order a while back for Canada ......

..... I believe delivery was one lunar cycle ......

(Joke)

Actually it was pretty quick - don't remember the exact time but I do remember being impressed that it arrived earlier than I anticipated - think probably what others have already said - despite crossing the border (at least that time).

Jay

When I order over a weekend, I receive them Wednesday or Thursday.

If you only order a couple of patterns, add a note in the notes field asking them to email them to you with your email address.  They'll do it and only charge 50 cents each (which is less than the shipping costs).

Iggy That is good to know. I placed an order with Scroller On Line on 12/8 and still haven't got it. I ordered one thing of dog puzzles and some bird houses. They charged me $8.95 shipping. I called them today and ask about my order and they said it was on the way. I told them for 8.95 shipping I thought I should have it by now. She told me part of the $8.95 was for handling. That is not what I wanted to hear. I will not be ordering from them again.

I ordered two patterns from them very recent.I called everyday as SM patterns can be e-mailed ( i believe SM patterns are Sue Mey)They said they e-mailed twice to my friend My third call got it straightened out and got them in minutes.No explaination here.Yes big money to e-mail too?somethings rotten in denmark.