How to Add Link

Sycamore67

Let me see if I can explain this so you will understand. I am also assuming your screen looks like mine. Up at the top on your screen there is a web address like this.   http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/topic/23375-how-to-add-link/  You highlight that address by right clicking and holding it down and dragging it along the address. It will turn blue in color. Next go back to the right of the address and right and a drop down will pop up. You then click on "copy". You have now got it copied so go where you want to post your link and right click and the drop down will appear again so you then click on "paste" and your link will appear. Most of the time if you high lite something you can right click then click "copy" then "paste it. Whither it be a word or a whole page you can copy and paste it. Hope this helps.

You can see I have copied the words of my last post.

Let me see if I can explain this so you will understand. I am also assuming your screen looks like mine. Up at the top on your screen there is a web address like this.   http://www.scrollsaw...ow-to-add-link/  You highlight that address by right clicking and holding it down and dragging it along the address. It will turn blue in color. Next go back to the right of the address and right and a drop down will pop up. You then click on "copy". You have now got it copied so go where you want to post your link and right click and the drop down will appear again so you then click on "paste" and your link will appear. Most of the time if you high lite something you can right click then click "copy" then "paste it. Whither it be a word or a whole page you can copy and paste it. Hope this helps.

I have no problem doing it on my computer.  The problem seems to be when I do it on my tablet as it does not display the options that people have referenced above.  Not certain why this happens but I just added a link to a post from my computer with no problems.  

I have had the same problem . There is sometimes a difference between what my computer can do vs my android phone. I just took it as stream line programming for data usage on the phone. Maybe someone can explain this for all of us to understand ?