Rob,Steve Good and The Beatles......

Scrolling Steve

8 hours ago, Scrolling Steve said:

A few days ago Rob posted his work of a Steve good pattern that I have had in my to do box for some time...Rob did such a good job he inspired me to get off my duff and cut it....I was so inspired that i did 3 copies , each just a little bigger than the first,,,,cut from 3/8 cherry with a  1/8 BB backer painted black....used #3 FDUR blades......Thanks to Steve and Rob for getting me going.....Comments welcome..

Beatles.JPG

Wow Steve, those are great.  I love the cherry,  I hope they sell well for you.

Rob : )

On 6/1/2017 at 7:33 PM, Scrolling Steve said:

A few days ago Rob posted his work of a Steve good pattern that I have had in my to do box for some time...Rob did such a good job he inspired me to get off my duff and cut it....I was so inspired that i did 3 copies , each just a little bigger than the first,,,,cut from 3/8 cherry with a  1/8 BB backer painted black....used #3 FDUR blades......Thanks to Steve and Rob for getting me going.....Comments welcome..

Beatles.JPG

Great job.There a warehouse here shared with 3 bands,i should load them up with musical things,Thanks!

• 6 years later...

He Scrolling Steve

I love the projects you have done here (Beatles Aby Road Guitar pick) Beautiful job

I have been trying to find this pattern on Steve Goods' pattern site but can't find it and I found your work in searching.
Do you happen to know what he named this pattern?

He has so many patterns and in many cases his file naming does not always make sense or isn't always close to find it, I tried Beatles (brings up quite a few and Guitar, Guitar Pick but not this one.

Thanks 

Dan

The Beatles Pick.jpg