Thanks to Iggy

Rob

I ordered some of Iggy's non puzzle patterns last week and got them this morning.  I know he has been frantically busy with his two day event over the weekend and then a three day business trip but somehow he found time to handle my meagre order in the midst of all that.   He provided a great service and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone thinking of placing an order.

Here are the first two I cut today...

Many thanks Scott !!

Rob

BoxerWordDog.png

LabradorWordDog.png

2 hours ago, Rob said:

I ordered some of Iggy's non puzzle patterns last week and got them this morning.  I know he has been frantically busy with his two day event over the weekend and then a three day business trip but somehow he found time to handle my meagre order in the midst of all that.   He provided a great service and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone thinking of placing an order.

Many thanks Scott !!

Rob

BoxerWordDog.png

LabradorWordDog.png

I think i like the non puzzle ones like this better,Nice job!

22 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

Nice cutting and you got me curious about the non-puzzles so I'll cut a couple myself and maybe offer them at the farmers market to see if folks like them.

That will be really interesting Iggy.  Personally I always thought the tabs would be too fragile on the puzzles so I prefer the one piece idea.  Let us know how you get on...

Rob

4 minutes ago, Rob said:

Oh they are gorgeous Bruce.  Here  is my boy, Finnegan...

Rob

Sockeater.png

He looks appropriately penitent!  LOL  My one regret in life is that we didn't start owning Labs until I was 52.  My yellow (Murphy) and black (Jake) have been the most outstanding dogs ever.  Superb companion dogs and superb hunting dogs.  All in all, I am in love with the breed!

Edited by Blaughn

1 hour ago, Rob said:

That will be really interesting Iggy.  Personally I always thought the tabs would be too fragile on the puzzles so I prefer the one piece idea.  Let us know how you get on...

Rob

In all of my puzzle cutting, I've never had a tab break.  I've had thin areas around some letters and tails and legs snap, but never puzzle tabs.

On 8/31/2017 at 11:04 PM, Rob said:

Many thanks Scott !!

Rob

BoxerWordDog.png

LabradorWordDog.png

They look great!  what kind of wood is it?  Maple?